The membership types of Japan New Diamond Forum are as follows. Membership types that can be applied on this page: Academic membership, student membership, and corporate membership. All members should be agreed to the purposes of this forum. The basic annual dues for Corporate membership are 150,000 Yen (plus overseas postage). An applicant for Student Membership should be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student. The basic annual dues are 10,000 Yen (plus overseas postage) for Academic Members and 5,000 Yen (plus overseas postage) for Student Members.
- Corporate member: \150,000/year
- Corporate memberships should enrolled by each research institute, each office, each establishment unit. In principle, the enrollments of academic membership for the researcher belonging to the company are required to enroll the corporate membership.
- Academic Member: \10,000/year
- The individual who belongs to a school, government offices and the corporate member company.
- Student Member: \5,000/year
- An applicant for Student Membership should be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student.
Benefits: Corporate member / Academic Member / Student Member
- The "NEW DIAMOND" in-house magazines are delivered quarterly. (NEW DIAMOND is mainly written in Japanese.)
- It is possible to participate in the "Diamond Symposium” after payment of the membership registration fee.
- It is possible to participate in the "Meetings for technology investigation". (Meetings for technology investigation can't get in without a membership.)
- Members only services requiring an Internet ID can be used.
Admission Application for
The Japan New Diamond Forum (JNDF) shall clearly state the purposes of using personal information and collect the information on a voluntary basis. Any personal information collected shall be used for carrying out the business purposes stipulated in its articles of association.
The JNDF shall use the personal information solely within the context of the stated purposes. Moreover, the JNDF shall not disclose any personal information to any third party, excluding the cases of outsourcing the business to contractors to accomplish the stated purposes, of carrying out obligations stated in related laws and regulations, and of ensuring the protection of the life, body, and property of individuals.
All of the personal information shall be properly maintained and protected from unauthorized computer access, theft, removal from the premises and the resulting loss, damage, falsification, and leakage.
The JNDF shall take the necessary preventive and corrective measures. The JNDF shall endeavor to carry out proper administration according to the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations.